Saturday, April 2, 2011

Capuchin Friars: Called to Mission



Whether we work at home, or overseas, a Capuchin Friar is called to mission. Our mission is to make the world, our world, more Fraternal. We do this by living the Gospel life set out by Jesus Christ.

Jesus said :

When I was hungry, you gave me food to eat
When I was thirsty, you gave me drink,
When I was a stranger, you welcomed me,
When I was naked, you clothed me,
When I was in prison or sick, you came to visit me. (Matthew 25:35)

Whenever, and wherever, we do this to the least of the world, we do it to Him and, in turn, it is because of Him that we can do it.

Is Jesus calling you to join this mission? If you feel He is, then take the first step on that mission journey and contact us at capuchinvocation@gmail.com

Pax Br Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment